What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.
- Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Gardai or Ambulance Service on 999 or 112
Do you need medical or mental health help now?
If you need to speak to someone immediately, it is important that you do so. Please contact:
· Text “UCC” to 50808. Any issue. Any time
· Pieta House: Freephone 1800 247 247; 24 hour support for people at risk of self-harm
· Samaritans: samaritans.org; Freephone 116 123; 24 hour support
· Aware: Freephone 1800 804 848 (10am – 10pm)
If you consider yourself at risk of self-harm contact your GP, South Doc or your nearest Accident and Emergency unit.
· HSE’s list of out-of-hours health centres in your area or county
· Anglesea St. Garda HQ: Telephone: +353 (0)21 452 2000 Open 24 hours
· CUH Accident and Emergency: Telephone: +353 (0)21 492 0230 Open 24 hours
· South Doc: Telephone: 1850 335 999 Evenings and Weekends